"Electric Performances", "Meredith Bartmon is crisply efficient as the Nurse", "Stands among the most effective, perfectly executed productions that this company has wrought.", "Director Lewis has put together an amazing supporting cast.", "A flowing, mesmerizing, gut-wrenching production with actors at the very top of their games."
- Equus at Palm Beach Dramaworks
"A superb cast...all are doing award-caliber work...[Bartmon] turns that phone call into one of the most agonizing yet moving moments in the play."
- The Humans, Christine Dolen, Miami Herald
"More effective than the acclaimed Broadway version...New York has an outstanding cast, but no better than this collection of expert actors ...superb...Bartmon is wonderfully vulnerable."
- The Humans, Bill Hirschman, Florida Theatre Onstage
"Bartmon disappears completely into her role as Aimee...the brilliance of the acting, the directing, and the writing become almost overwhelming."
- The Humans, Roger Martin, Miami Art Zine
"Everyone is working at the top of their game...[Bartmon] is proving to be a talent to pay attention to."
- Summer Shorts 2016, Bill Hirschman for Florida Theater on Stage
"Evelyn Shaffer and the Chance of a Lifetime...impressively closes out the first half of the program. With three engaging songs ...the story soars as Bartmon, her lovely voice perfectly suited to the material, reveals the title character’s inner life...she’s plucky and flat-out adorable as she does battle with Mr. Beck."
- Summer Shorts 2016, Christine Dolen for the Miami Herald
"Meredith Bartmon excels as Lenny, bravely lonely as the linchpin of the family. She’ll break your heart before the show is over."
- Crimes of the Heart, Roger Martin for Sun Post
"The cast...sing with wide-eyed charm, cooing and swaying in velvety harmonies so tight and choreography so fluid you'd think they took master classes from the McGuire Sisters."
- Taffeta Wedding, Rod Stafford Hagwood for The Sun Sentinel
"Most beautifully sung moment in the show...remarkable phrasing and blend."
- Kiss of the Spider Woman, John Lariviere for Talkin' Broadway
Meredith will be a Festival Dramaturg for the Ten Minute Play Fest at PBD!
The winning plays will have professionally staged readings on Feb 26th.
Tickets are free!